This nutty flavored sauce is great over kale, tofu or brown rice.
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce or Tamari, to taste
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar or 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes or ½ teaspoon chili oil or 1 teaspoon of Sambal chili paste
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Combine all the ingredients except salt in a bowl, adding hot water to create the desired consistency. Taste for salt or seasonings. Add salt only if needed.