This is a beautiful fruit salad for the summer when all the berries and peaches are sweet and ripe. Children love it.
- 4 cups peaches, pitted, peeled, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar or agave nectar, depending on the natural sweetness of the fruit
Toss fruits with sugar. Refrigerate until served.
- Add frozen grapes to fruit salads. They help keep the salad chilled.
- If your strawberries need to be washed, do it at the last minute. Once the stems are removed they absorb water and can quickly turn mushy.